Wednesday, November 7, 2007

quarter numero UNO!

Meditate on the events of quarter one. How did you do in this class? What did you learn? Which of your academic skills improved? Where are you still struggling? How is the class environment? What can you do to further strengthen the learning community in our classroom? What are your goals for Q2? Basically, how did things go for you and what can you do to improve or to make things more successful for yourself and others?

I think i did ok this quarter, but i would like to do better. I learned a lot about MLA and most importantly how to write a better thesis statement. Im still having troubles with it, but ive gotten deeper than my purely plot based thesis. I think the class environment is comfortable. I am ..shy. so i still find it hard to be so open to the class and make presentations. but im ok with it because i do feel that it is a safe place. my goals for quarter 2: simply, cut the procrastination. i post blogs late or last second and my papers are also saved till i have little time. this causes me not to do my best work.

1 Comments:

At November 9, 2007 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Ms. Froehlich said...

I think that if one of your goals is start assignments early and to put more time into them, your success will astound you! I'm glad you feel comfortable in class and I'll try to help you to overcome your shyness.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home